New Personalized Campaign Templates
When technology is at its best, it’s an enabler. Our goal at Transpose is to equip every marketer to be able to create a personalized website.
We’re taking another step towards that with the launch of our Campaign Templates. Transpose now includes seven different pre-built campaigns.
After studying how marketers are using Transpose, we’ve found these are the most common, and most successful campaigns. Think of these as your 101 curriculum – the types of personalizations every marketer should run to get the most website conversions.
These campaigns include:
• Welcome Campaign – Show targeted content to new visitors
• Content/Form Abandon – Remarket to visitors that abandon a form or download
• Target Industry – Personalize based on visitor industry
• Geolocation – Show content based on a visitor’s physical location
• Convert Blog Traffic – Move visitors from the blog to the website
• Current Customers – Identify users and promote news and updates
• Sales Ready – Target visitors that have shown strong interest in your products
Of course, you can still create entirely custom campaigns with Transpose.
And on top of all this, we’ve also launched a new, streamlined process for creating campaigns.
These updates are available immediately for all users. We can’t wait to hear your feedback and see what you create.
Latest posts by Adam Steinberg (see all)
- Transpose Is Shutting Down - July 27, 2015
- Content Blocks, HTML Editing, Dynamic Keywords! All in this week’s Transpose updates. - June 27, 2015
- New Personalized Campaign Templates - June 9, 2015